This is simply a mod of Shelkadom's Windows 7 Theme due to a request: [link]
so don't forget to thank him
All I did was remove transparency through personalization and changed the min/max/close buttons and scrollbar sizes, font, and colors.Inspired by: [link]
and Zune SoftwareIncluded are the resources needed to achieve what you see in the screenshots.
Note** The wallpaper is customizable to suit your desktop (change it to your name or whatever; just open the .psd file).
-- The quote is from Leonardo da Vinci.INSTALL
- If you haven't patched your system, use the Universal Theme Patcher included for your bit version.
- You first have to install Shelkadom's theme (included in file), then install the .themepack found in Theme\Metro Lite folder (double click it).
- Install the appropriate IE9 Longhorn explorerframe
for your bit version with Se7en File Replacer
.- You will need Metro UI Login from poiZNxx: [link]
---------- Then use my login wallpaper instead of his. - You will need Metro Clock Screensaver from LeeWhittington: [link]
- Done.Extras are included for further customization:Segoe UI Semi Light font
- with reghack to set it to system default.gdipp for 32bit and 64bit
to get the smooth font effect seen on Apple.Classic Shell for explorer
: [link]Mouse sets from myself and tornado5 -Metro X: [link]Blue Arrow: [link]Devine Black Icons: [link]Library Icon Changer: [link]Navigation Pane Customizer: [link]Metro Wallpaper: [link]TO CENTER TASKBAR ICONS
Follow this guide: [link]